Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
Neville guided Valencia to the semi-finals
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- While top-seeded Novak Djokovic had a rest day when opponent Mikhail Youzhny became ill and withdrew from their quarterfinal on Thursday, Roger Federer had to play his way into their semifinal date at the Dubai Championships. Schuhe Günstig Kaufen . The fourth-seeded Federer, who has won this title five times, won his 40th match at the Dubai Championships with a 6-2, 6-2 win over Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic. Federer made a slow start, falling behind 2-0 but quickly rebounded by winning the next six games. In the second set, Federer broke serve in the third and fifth games. "When you play someone for the first time, you never quite know what his best level is or his normal level is," Federer said. "Thats why you kind of keep pushing on, and thats also why I guess the score came out the way it did, because I never let go." Federer holds a slim 16-15 winning record over Djokovic. The Serbian, however, has beaten Federer in their last three matches, and nine of their last 12 meetings. "He is in the semis, hes already played two matches, hes been here long enough for preparing, and hes fit enough for anything anyway," Federer said of Djokovic having a quarterfinal walkover. "Every match you can get away from is a good one. "For me, it was important also probably not to be out there for three hours. Then it would have been a disadvantage. But I think were back on even terms for tomorrow." The other semifinal will feature third-seeded Tomas Berdych against seventh-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany. Playing in his fourth quarterfinal of the season, Kohlschreibers 6-2, 6-3 win over Tunisian wild card Malik Jazirivictory was his 300th match-win on the ATP Tour. Berdych holds a 7-1 winning record over Kohlschreiber. "The record is one thing, but then always the match is going to start from zero," Berdych said. "I have seen Philipp play here and hes playing really well. "Hes playing very aggressive, very confident, too." Berdych, who was a finalist last year, fought past fifth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-3. Berdych was on a 10-match winning streak, which includes his win at the Rotterdam tournament two weeks ago. The first set stayed on serve until Tsonga dropped his at love in the 10th game. The second set was even more tightly contested. In the fifth game, Berdych faced four break points but held on. Tsonga surrendered his serve in the eighth game when he double-faulted on break point. "It was very close," Berdych said. "I faced many break points which was very tough, but that was really the key of todays game, that I managed to save them." Schuhe Fake Kaufen . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent.  But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Nike Air Max 95 Kaufen . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. https://www.schuheshopschweiz.ch/gunstig...-d126.html . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup.Thierry Henry has described the level of expectation at Valencia as not normal following the sacking of Gary Neville. The former Manchester United defender took over at the Spanish club - his first full-time managerial role - in December, but was axed this week after only four months in charge.He enjoyed only 10 wins in 28 games - including a nine-game win-less streak in La Liga - and the club are currently only six points above the relegation zone. But Henry, who won two La Liga titles with Barcelona, felt the club and its supporters put unrealistic demands on Neville.The level of expectation at Valencia is not normal, he told Sky Sports.Its not normal because their fans and the press over there expect that team to be battling with Real Madrid and Barcelona when we all know they are not in that bracket yet.Thats where he was going. He was going to a team where if you dont play good football and you dont wain straight away, the fans are going to have a little go at you. After being sacked as Valencia manager, we look back at Gary Nevilles time in Spain During his time in charge, Neville guided Valencia to the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey and produced a thumping 10-0 aggregate win over Rapid Vienna in the Europa League. Nike Air Max Schweiz. But after finishing fourth last season, Henry felt the supporters demanded better results in the Spanish league.I think its difficult, he added. Skys Spanish football expert, Guillem Balague, gives an insight into why Valencia sacked Gary Neville as their manager When you look at his overall stats, its 10 wins and 11 defeats, which is not that bad. Its just that in the league it didnt happen for him.Valencia is a big club with a big stadium and big fans, but the level of expectation sometimes doesnt match the team that they have.It was always going to be difficult for him. Also See: Bale backs Neville Nevilles Valencia story Nevilles reign in quotes Balague on Neville ' ' '
Bul
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi